ONLY 21 HOURS AND 30 MINS TILL INDUCTION

soconfused

Reaction score
the day is finally coming, yes tomorrow is induction day for us and we are very excited :D arent we tum (baby jiggles in agreement)

im being booked in at 4pm so you prbbably wont hear anything for a few days but i promise as soon as i get back i will post some pics and tell you how it all was.

xxx

Aww congratulations soconfused!! :)
hope everything goes great... can't wait to see those baby pics!
I'll be thinking about you tomora teatime :wink:

Awww So confused

So excited for ya. Hope everything goes well and I was induced with all of my five children and had no problems whatsoever.

Will look out for your announcement so make sure you get someone to place one ASAP!!!

Good Luck again !!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooo ya!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!
Will be thinking of you.
Emilia xx :wink:

Good luck Honey,

Let us know how it went

Love to you all!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! We'll keep an eye out for your next post in the 'arrivals' thread

LBXX

Oh my god, that's really exciting. Good luck hon, will be thinking of you and baby. Lots of love and a massive HUG xxxxx

Can't wait to hear the good news and see baby xxxx :D

Make sure you post loads of pics!!

All the best, sure you will be fine Good luck youll soon be holding that little buba how exciting!!!!!

Good luck hun hope everything goes smoothly for you, cant wait to hear how it went x x

Wow, hard to believe in just a few hours you will be having your baby! Good luck hun, were all thinking of you!!!

Not long to go now! Only a few short hours - best of luck to you and can't wait to hear how it all goes!!

xxxxx

:D :D :D :D :D OH MY GOD :D :D :D :D :D
How exciting! Very best of luck to you I hope it all goes swimmingly! Can't wait to see the pics yipppeeeee! xxxxx

You'll have been there an hour now. Hope all is going well, and that your hospital tea isn't too bad!!

Tracy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back