One year olds!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
We have had my one year old (13 months) nephew round for the night. He is so mardy and cries at the slightest thing. I tried to wipe some snot off his face and he was screaming like I was trying to kill him :shock: I dont actually know how Ive managed to change him, get him dressed and give him his medicine, it was just a mass of screaming and tantrum. He was fine in the bath though and when my OH was near by he was calmer.

Is this what I've got to look forward to? :?

Well Sophie turned 1 yesterday, and i can safetly say - you described her to a T, apart from the crying about anything, but when it comes to wiping snot, getting dressed, undressed, changing her bum, oh my god the neighbours must think i'm trying to kill her! :lol:

Nathans 11 months and yes that sounds just like him. I can't do anything without him crying :roll: In my experience it lasts till they are at least 18 months, although my 7 year old still sometimes does it :rotfl:

Agree with you all Aidan who's 15 months is exactly the same. And now its got to the point where I cant feed him without a tantrum coz he wants to do it himself and where certain foods are concerned i wont let him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back