one week until i say goodbye for now!

petchy

Reaction score
in a weeks time i'm jumping over to 3rd trimester!!! can't believe how quickly time has gone!! who else is joining me in 3rd tri around the same time??

ooooh, it'll be the home stretch then..... :D :D

I'll not be far behind you - I move over in 2 1/2 weeks time. This tri has really flown by - can't believe we're on the home straight already!!

Sunshine

Does third trimester start at 36 weeks then? i am never sure to be honest.

See you in a month and a half if it is!!!

Take care. :D It must be very exciting to be on the home straight.

Hey all i will be joining the third trimester too in just over 2 1/2 weeks i cant believe either where the time is going!

Hi Petchy!!!
Im right behind ya!!! its sooooooo weird and sooooo exciting cant believe almost in the last 3rd of my pregnancy!!!
take care

Me too - we all must be due around the same - the board will be busy with announcements at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb!

I'm really excited working out when to go on maternity leave - when is everyone starting theirs?

I'm due 8th Feb and think I'll stop on Thurs 12th Jan (taking 13th as holiday as my sister is getting married on 14th).

Lucy
25 + 2

Hi,

Can someone tell me, does the third tri start at 27 weeks?

Claudine x

im due on 2nd of feb and i'm gonna try and hang in there for as long as possible as i want more time off after baby is born!! (if i go back to work that is... if i can afford not to i will stay at home and try to freelance - i'm a graphic designer and illustrator)

so the plan is to start mat leave on the friday before the baby is due, the 27th of january. but i'll have aweek annual leae before then so my last day will be the 20th.

Hello

Claudine yes it does start at 27 weeks i asked the same question before i went over lol.
well see you soon
Katrina

there's conflicting advice everywhere claudine, but i'm going with 27 weeks! it's what the majority of my books and magazines sayanyway!!! lol

ooooh I'm almost there too, blimey there is an awful lot of us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back