One swollen foot!

Rachel80

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this? My left foot has been swollen for several weeks now, the other one is fine! Sometimes it's worse than others, my blood pressure & everything else seems to be normal!x

No sorry but hope it goes soon mayb try excersising it more ie like the excersise you have to do on planes rotating the foot? Keep elevated and maybe even Ice it or put it in a cool water bowl n then massage? Hugs doesn't sound fun iv not had swelling but have been trying to go for daily walks and if not to wiggle my feet typev thing and drink loads of fluids not sure if I'm lucky or if it's helped?

I am swollen all over but my left foot is usually more swollen than my right. I asked my doctor about this during my last appointment and she said it is normal/common for peoples left side to be more swollen than the right. :) If everything else is fine (no weird pain, bp is ok, not red and hot to the touch etc.) then you should be ok according to my doctor!

iv got it on both feet, but my friend had this when she was pg just the one foot was swollen

xxx

Yep both me and sis in law had this. Called them our elephant feet! Mine started at 37 weeks and didn't go til after the birth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back