One step not getting darker...

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi all, as many of you are aware I've had 7 miscarriages but have 2 beautiful children.
Anyways obviously I'm going to be crazy aha.
The one steps aren't really getting any darker for the days passing. This morning it was barely there so obviously panikied. So did smu with one step and clear blue. I do have some digitals coming also.
Anyway on the clear blue do you think this line is ok for 12dpo my period is due tomorrow monday. I'm getting such bad cramps which i know is normal but obviously always thinking the worst. I've started the progesterone pessiries and low dose Aspirin anyway . .. First pic is one step with smu, second clear blue with same urine

IMG_20210718_120602.jpg IMG_20210718_120634.jpg

My one steps never got darker for about a week! Could never get good progression on them till about 18-21 do with both pregnancies. Try not to worry xx

Lots of brands of the strip tests take a while to get a blazing positive. I think I had already missed my period by a week when I got a dark pink line on my pregmate strips. That line on the clear blue looks great for 12DPO. Try not to worry- I know that’s so hard given your experiences. I’m sorry for all your losses, and congratulations on this bean. I hope it 100% sticks for you and you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi @PeanutButter i have attached mine at what I think was 11DPO poss 12 and I think it looks similar. It was also not FMU. I am now almost 21 weeks so fingers crossed for you! Xx

94557ABD-7BBE-49AE-9FE0-F14635358B49.jpg

I was nearly 7 weeks before I got a decent positive with a one step. I actually detest them. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back