One of them days....

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hiya ladies.
Well it's one of them days today...woke up at 4.15 and struggled to get back to sleep..finally nodded off and woke up with a headache..getting ready for work this morning and I could not stop sweating..I just couldn't cool down I was wet through! Dropped daughter off at her grandparents on way to work and I just felt like I was constantly on the verge of tears! Stopped off at the supermarket on the way to work and I sat in the car and cried. I am just so tired and feel drained today on top of having a headache and feel a sweaty disgusting mess..I decided to call in work sick. I am not one to have days off sick but I just couldn't face it today. Came home and now lay on the sofa with a fan blasting on me. Hoping I feel better after having a rest and some peace and quiet xx

Hi Amy, I'm also feeling exhausted today as I woke up at 1 (OH had left the light on grrr) and then 4 and couldn't get back to sleep for hours the second time. Then we had the phone ring at 8 when I was finally asleep again and it's woken me up with a terrible headache. Hoping to get a nap in soon. Have a lovely relaxing day if you can xxx

Think you done the right things hun, sounds like you genuinely tried and genuinely struggled and its ok sometimes to just relax.. I am sweating myself and I'm not as far along as you so can't imagine how bad you are.
Hope you have a lovely relaxed day off! Xxx

Hope you feel better soon. My sleepless nights are driving me insane, the heat, my pelvic pain, heartburn, vomitting. Only trouble is, I can't afford time off work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back