One of the worst feelings in the world is...

babsi

Reaction score
Being sick and not being able to look after your baby :(

Midnight on Tuesday I started to feel really unwell with heartburn :( It lasted to around the afternoon yesterday. I fed Kai as usual at 7 in the morning but it was a real struggle for me. Luckily my husband stayed home and was able to work and look after Kai.

Today, thankfully I am a lot better but it is just a horrible feeling.

Tell me about it! I have just had a tummy bug and as throwing up for 24hours, horrible. The worst thing was i counldn't even pick up Aimee cos I didn't want to give her some bug. Luckly DH was in to take over. Our 5 year old has a viral throat infection too and I coundn't look after her propaly and spent most of the day in bed feeling guilty.

girls my mum and dad went away the other week for 2 weeks i was enjoying myself having great quality time wil my little munchkin and after 4 days i swelled up and started to feel awful i called the dr round n he sed i had a bad case of tonsilitus :| it was a struggle for a few days until i got feeling a bit normal again and my headaches disapeared, then was feeling fine by the time mum n dad got home so i could make them a lovely big meal for Ttime, a nice healthy potatoe, leek and onion soup! a MASIVE HUGE pan of it YUUMMMMYYY!!! and so filling!! :D xXxXxXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back