One more period!

Sydney

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm on CD 11 and on the countdown to TTC! Last period due 31/3 and then it begins! Waited for this for a long time!

Anyone else on the cusp? It's going so slowly!! Just want to start now but we are going away o/s for almost 6 weeks, so have decided to wait on the presumption it could happen first time around and the morning sickness could kick in. Hard, because in reality it could take months of trying and I just want to get on with it you know? Arrgghh!

Hope you chat with you all on our journey :dance:

Hi :wave:

You must be so excited! Hubby and I are waiting until July to start TTC, not on any proper form of contraception though just trying to avoid fertile days :wall2: haha sounds daft when in a few months we’ll be doing the opposite.

All the best though in your journey. Will this be your first? X

Hi Ellie!

Yeah I've not been on any for almost 2 years but have used period tracker for years so we avoid fertile days and use condoms around those times too.

Thanks for the well wishes. This will be my first pregnancy and baby! I see you have a little lady so going for number two? x

Yes we will be trying for number 2, my daughter is obsessed with babies at the moment, which isn’t making the wait easier ha x

Welcome Sydney:wave:
Eeek not long to wait! I'm jealous:lol:
Are your cycles quite regular? Hope your ttc journey is short and sweet
xx

Welcome Sydney:wave:
Eeek not long to wait! I'm jealous:lol:
Are your cycles quite regular? Hope your ttc journey is short and sweet
xx

Thank you! I've been loitering for a while now but feeling a bit more 'able' to be on the forum if that makes sense...

I am pretty regular, 27-29 day cycles every month.
What's your story? x

Last edited:
Glad your cycles are regular. Always a good start. Have you been on the forum before? I recognise the username and photo.
We are (hopefully) ttc #3 in July. I still have the coil which I'll get out in June then it's all systems go:) Hoping for a spring baby but tbh any baby will do;-) x

Yeah I'm hoping it's straight forward! I signed up about a year ago as my partner and I had an 'oops' moment a few months too soon so I was here obsessing over all those early symptom signs and probably willing myself to be pregnant at the time!

Good luck with your endeavour too, I have fingers crossed for you :)

Last edited:
Hi Sydney! Looks like you won’t be long with us here in WTT! I am moving to TTC in July - when I get married!
Best of luck to you xx

Hi Sydney! Looks like you won’t be long with us here in WTT! I am moving to TTC in July - when I get married!
Best of luck to you xx

Hello!! I just got married myself! (Delayed honeymoon is why we have a bit of a gap!). Exciting times!

Yay for another midwife! Trying and wanting to experience pregnancy and all that it entails as a non-midwife. Hard not to respond to some posts with my midwife-brain on though!

Best of luck to you xx

Hello!! I just got married myself! (Delayed honeymoon is why we have a bit of a gap!). Exciting times!

Yay for another midwife! Trying and wanting to experience pregnancy and all that it entails as a non-midwife. Hard not to respond to some posts with my midwife-brain on though!

Your midwife brain will play havoc :roll: hopefully you can enjoy it from a non-midwifery perspective too.
I dish my opinion here and there, particularly when I see bad advice being given. But if a bus mans holiday risk :lol:
They’re a lovely bunch in here though :) x

Plus....people discard any advice you give anyway so don’t waste your breath :wall:

Best of luck to you xx

Your midwife brain will play havoc :roll: hopefully you can enjoy it from a non-midwifery perspective too.
I dish my opinion here and there, particularly when I see bad advice being given. But if a bus mans holiday risk :lol:
They’re a lovely bunch in here though :) x

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Oooo so exciting and I'm jealous, I have 5 more to go :(

Maybe but hopefully you'll have moved on by then and I'll see you in the pregnancy sections instead ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back