One month to go!

Katkin72

Reaction score
I am currently taking Cerazette, but when I finish my packet in 3 weeks we will be officially TTC - it will be the longest 3 weeks of my life lol. I am so excited, apprehensive and scared all at once! I can't wait to start trying :) Wow, having always said I never wanted children it's hard to believe my whole way of thinking has been turned on its head, it's true what they say about your body clock kicking in! Fingers crossed we don't have any problems conceiving.

Bought some ovulation tests yesterday, downloaded some temperature charts from the internet and have ordered a digital thermometer - hurry up February!! Just started reading my pregnancy after 35 book, getting very nervous! Eeeekkk :-/

Hiya, I take my last Cerazette tablet on Wednesday 8th Feb so will then officially be TTC eeeekkk! Xx

Hiya, I take my last Cerazette tablet on Wednesday 8th Feb so will then officially be TTC eeeekkk! Xx

Will it give you a period after you stop the tablets? (I don't know much about the Pill; I wasn't allowed to take use it.)

I'm not sure - I hope so but as my periods have been all over the place since taking Cerazette (bleeding most days with maybe a few days break occasionally), I really don't know what to expect! I didn't want to start taking Cerazette but after a disastrous time having the non-hormonal coil fitted (which started to come out by itself eventually!), I was persuaded to try it and was promised I would be able to conceive as soon as I stopped taking it...... Fingers crossed my periods return to normal straight away. Xx

Thank you - time seems to be going so sloooooowly till I finish my last pill!!

Arrrghh, two weeks to go till my last pill - I can't wait, it's dragging soooooo slowly!

Hiii I'm on cerazette at the minute :) got 7 weeks and 4 days supply left so going to start TTC then :) soo excited, nervous, apprehensive and everything else all in one go!

I have been exactly the same on cerazette! First 4 months was fine, took the pills and AF arrived at the end of each pack, after that I was very irregular, I would bleed very lightly for a long time, the most recent one lasted around 3 or 4 weeks and now I seem to be getting a break!

Hoping that all will go to plan, I'm relatively young but suffer with a mild case of PCOS so hoping that by eating healthy, loosing a little weight and taking the right vitamins will mean that all will go without a problem!

Keep me up to date with your progress!

Sending you babydust!

Hi again PrincessPop :) I know lots of women have no periods when taking Cerazette - I have been the total opposite, most days I have bleeding (though not heavy), and if I'm lucky I have 2-3 days period free. I really hope my cycle settles down when I stop taking it! No idea how I will check when I am fertile if it continues lol, may just have to guess! I've heard Agnus Castus is supposed to be good to regulate your periods - may be worth you looking into it? I will keep you updated on my progress - sending baby dust back to you too xxx

I just realised that I was talking to you on two different posts lol yee I will definitely be looking into that as a herbal remedy as its had really good reviews! Cerazette was probably the most unpredicatable pill I have ever been on and it's been rather frustrating, but I'm lucky to be on a break now so I'm happy! Although suffered a minute of spotting yesterday and the same time this afternoon which confused me lol xxx

I just realised that I was talking to you on two different posts lol yee I will definitely be looking into that as a herbal remedy as its had really good reviews! Cerazette was probably the most unpredicatable pill I have ever been on and it's been rather frustrating, but I'm lucky to be on a break now so I'm happy! Although suffered a minute of spotting yesterday and the same time this afternoon which confused me lol xxx

Lol, yeah that's me! I was on microgynon for about 20 years and had no problems with it. Cerazette hasn't really suited me and I get sick of the constant bleeding - I will be glad to come off it tbh! Ok off to bed now - night night xx

Last edited:
Ooohhhh, only one week to go now before we start TTC - boy am I nervous lol :)

Aw best of luck Hun lets hope you get a super quick bfp xxxx

Aw best of luck Hun lets hope you get a super quick bfp xxxx

Thanks Amyrose - hopefully it won't be too long before I am posting in the BFP threads :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back