one long week...

mellie2212

Reaction score
Due date is getting near and im getting scared!! all my excitment is gone and i feel like a big scardy cat!! ive been through one labour but he was still born and i was on morphine... so i cant remember what its like...

I just want it over with i want to cuddle my baby and i want it now! :?

anyone else feel this way?

mel x x

awww hun i am so sorry about your little boy that must have been so hard and made this pregnancy so worrying we all think wen we pass 15 weeks we are safe but we aint?? i think every woman gets worried in the last feew weeks of pregnancy as it is only natural but u have more of a reason i really hope everything goes well for u and i cant wait to see you on the new arrivals
lots of love sarah
x x

I know how you feel Mel - we're all so desperate to see our little ones now especially when it feels so near you can almost touch it.

I can't even imagine how anxious you are this time around but just try to stay positive and pretty soon you'll be holding your little one in your arms and all your fears and worries will have disappeared.

Chin up chick
Lots of love Juz xxx

I just want to cuddle my little one, I am not due till the 8th but, I am on edge just waiting!!

People say I will be early too, this does not help.

Has any one else been told they will be early?

I think it must be a standard thing to say to pregnant women!!!!!

I just want to cuddle my little one, I am not due till the 8th but, I am on edge just waiting!!

People say I will be early too, this does not help.

Has any one else been told they will be early?

I think it must be a standard thing to say to pregnant women!!!!!

That was all i was told and i was 13 days overdue by the time mda decided to make an appearance. i hope your baby is more punctual x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back