One glass of red wine - BANGING HEADACHE!!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Hello girls,

I haven't posted for a while due to the fact I have been having a smooth run - isn't it awful that I only post to complain!!! I had a lovely Christmas but missed having a drink!!!!! As I watched everybody else making fools of themselves I looked forward to the hangover-free morning after!! I have had a two lonely mornings due to DH being in bed with bad head! On boxing day, I was annoyed because DH decided to go out into Cardiff with his mates and have a few sherbets...so I went to a local pub and had ONE glass of red wine. An hour later I was back home on the settee feeling as if my head was going to explode!!!!

Went to Next sale and bought some lovely baby clothes - starting to buy things now that I am just over 25 weeks...is it still too early do you think?

Hope everyone had a good and sobre Christmas....New Year will be difficult but completely worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hold my little miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A rambling Julia xxxxxxx

Hi Julia

I know what you mean, my DH went out on Boxing night with the lads and suffered yesterday, however he spent a fortune so I don't envy that !!

I went to the pub on Christmas Eve and found it really strange being probably the only sober one in there - just got New Years Eve to look forward to now lol!!!!!!

I think the same as you though, it will be totally worth it next Christmas when we have our bundles of joys :D :D

I don't think it is too early to buy stuff, my baby got lots of Christmas presents from people so I haven't had to buy much myself yet!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back