One born every minute USA

Zazu

Reaction score
Anyone watching it?

Looks like most mums are encouraged to have an epidural, completely different to here.

Me! I'd love to know what that wonderful drug was they put in that drip xx

Don't like this woman, she doesn't want to hold the baby til it's clean!

I used to watch a lot of Discovery birth stuff, USA deliveries are very different...... I recommend watching Kourtney Kardashian delivering her baby boy, I was impressed with her :)

Charliebear, I think that drug would help our af's appear ;)
We should recommend that to the dr lol x

I used to watch a lot of Discovery birth stuff, USA deliveries are very different...... I recommend watching Kourtney Kardashian delivering her baby boy, I was impressed with her :)

Really? I thought she'd be a whinging cow ;) xx

I cannot believe how cheeky that midwife is! Woman says she wants to try without epidural? And she goes "Really?"

I cannot believe how cheeky that midwife is! Woman says she wants to try without epidural? And she goes "Really?"

I know, just shows how different it is in America.

And they seem to be making a big deal about a 15 hour labour for a first baby, seems normal to me x

They annoyed me too but I still cried when the baby was born, ha ha!

The whole programme annoyed me and I only watched half of it.

Ill still watch it again though......I can't help myself lol.

It annoys me the way they wouldn't take the advice, IMO when the riddler says you need to do something, you bloody do it! xx

Aaargh just realised that there is no more4 +1!!!! missed it. Anyone know when it's repeated?

I had tv paused causse i watched grand designs...But this susan woman and her hubby and doula are being daft not listening to the midwife!!

I can understand wanting to have a natural birth, but refusing to be allowed to check is ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back