One born every min....

Case in point - I've just decided to have a little lurk in 'labour stories' and nearly cried at the names I recognise in there form ttc forum.:wall2:

Ikwym, lots of ladies I've shared 2ww with have recently all given birth :( xx

Who knew it would be so hard? I can see me having all the stuff the girls on here are doing ahead of me. Am putting it off really. I know, I know... need to get pro-active. Promise I will go to doc next week!

chaz liek your idea, there hasn't been anything like that as far as i know on telly. one in seven UK couples experience some sort of fertility issue so it be relevent to a LOT of people/

I even cried at it and always do when I watch it....

I always cry and think I want that to be us, but then I think flipping hell is it that painful with the way some of them women scream!

its baby time you are so right until you start ttc and speaking to other women there is normally someone who has had a issue ttc. You just dont know about it because people rarley discuss it.

I loved this episode!!:)

I did make me cry but in a good way!

Xx

I emailed Channel 4......they are passing my programme suggestion on! xxx

I emailed Channel 4......they are passing my programme suggestion on! xxx

I really hope they do an episode based on couples who had to go down the infertility route, I would def watch that!!

My Mate's worked as a producer for C4, she worked on 10 years younger and Goks fashion fix, I'll mention it to her...:)

xx

Just watched Call the Midwife on BBC Iplayer. It's a drama series set in late 1950s east end of London. The women in it have the opposite problem..... one of them has 24 kids! It is quite scary tho how things were done then, was quite interesting, but maybe that's just the history student in me :eek:)

Ah I missed that, thought it looked good. Will go on iplayer. Bloody hell, I'd just like to start with one please!

xx

I have read all the call the midwife books and i must say the series does a good job but the books described things in a lot more disgusting detail , the smells etc of the time , the grime etc . Jennifer Worth is truely inspirational and i have read her books on her nursing career too x

Maybe......i'd defo volunteer to go on the show! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back