One born every min....

I always get tearful! The Kerry woman has kind of scared me a little! I like to watch it but yeah it does make you want even more! Xx

G and A is cool for early stages but didn't cut the mustard for me in transition x

I had the lot, pain relief wise

Kerry's birth reminded me a lot of AJ's :(

They should have gone into the PCOS story more x

They should have definatley gone into it more! I guess it gives us girl a glimmer of hope tho :) x

Yes i wanted to know if she had had any treatment etc . I cried i have to turn the lights off and watch it in the dark so OH cant see me crying x

I don't watch it.

It used to make me bawl before we were TTC :shock: think it might be too emotional for me now.

Plus we only have one TV and the OH is still traumatised by an episode we watched last series :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha if m OH comes into the room i have to turn it off! He walked in last week when the babies head popped out and he honestly nearly fell to the floor!! bless him - hes got a lot to learn :) x

I watched it and yes it made me blub, all of them did brilliantly and the midwives were fantastic xxx

I thought it was awful watching that women that was getting distressed - i found it really upsetting.

I am refusing to watch this new series :shakehead:

Saw the last series and all it done was made me sad and cry ... I am not putting myself through that self torture again!!

I'm the same as you Vicky- it will just make me depressed so I stay away. It's bad enough working in a hospital and seeing all the pregnant ladies coming for scans etc xxx

We should get in touch with a TV chanel and get them to do a documentary on PCOS, its unknown untill you realise ou cant have a baby xxxx

Chaz that is a really good idea. I for one would def watch. I can imagine them following women peeing on sticks, getting false positives, going for scans and umpteen blood tests, reactions at results you don't want etc There is so much to it that people just don't realise.

Chaz,

What a great idea!!!!

I think they should do a programme about fertility and cover all topics!!!! Can you imagine how brilliant that would be? They could take each subject and follow that ladies journey from start to finish, ie follow a girl with PCOS, endo and someone with unexplained infertility etc etc and follow girls on their IVF Journey.

Until you start TTC you never see how hard it is for some people to conceive. I totally took it for granted that the minute I came of the pill it would not take very long, I was clueless and had no idea. I didn't even realise that you could only get pregnant at certian times of the month!!!

This would open everyones eyes to hard it can be. I think it would be fab programme. The other night when that lady started talking about PCOS I really wanted them to go into it more. I don't have PCOS but I feel that i know so much more about it reading these forums.

Gizz xxxxxx

I didnt have a clue that secondary infertility existed. I thought ttc#2 would be as easy as #1. x

Me: <silently watching one born>
DH: <5 mins from end> "why aren't you crying yet??"
Me: <immediately bursts into tears>

Every time!
Why do we torture ourselves like this? :)

xx

Ha ha Bead have just literally lol-ed at that!

It's so true - we're gluttons for punishment.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back