One born every min....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Do i or dont i watch it????

I was overwhelmed with happiness for that couple who were desperate for baby to be born before he went back to the army, then really gutted because i wanted that feeling to be for me :cry:

I'm posting lots of pointless threads lately aren't i......:eh: xxx

Chaz my fave programme ever but i cry every time , i mean i started watching it from the beginning thinking i would be soon , and here i am new series still not pregnant!
x

i love it makes me cry every time and also really makes me wish it was me. my fella thinks am crazy for watching it he think i torture me self cos i always end up so upset but i cant help but watch and i just love seeing them little babies xxxxx

i'll be watching it, i get very judgemental though in regrds to whether i think the couple "deserve" the baby or not, i cant help it :(

I watch it for comedy value some of them make great viewing! ;)

i was just thinking is he gay? hes annoying me lol x

And now he's looking at her like he wants to sex her up :eh:

Well I'd give him the award of drama queen at least!

I know bless I feel sorry for her too :)

She made it look so easy! Fair play to her! God I am broody xxx

the girl in the water did make it look so easy. xx

the fashion guy - errrm, how camp was he!!

and omg poor kerry, good job she had had an epidural at that point, imagine how that would have been without one, eeeeeeek

Epidurals rule, wish I could get one every month for my period ;) x

the last girl was really good as well she had a massive baby and made it look easy as well. that last one also set me off with the tears lol xxxxxxx

sorry girls i cannot watch this prog - too painful, i already cry at daft things, this would be suicide for me! lol

It's very dramatic and sensationalised but it's entertaining. I don't think it portrays every day childbirth though but hey, that would be "boring" (not IMO) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back