On your own?

unicorn01

Reaction score
I'm only asking this question on here because I dont have anyone else to talk to about this... so I am nearly 9 weeks pregnant with a very new boyfriend we haven't been together long... I'm not sure if it's right for us at all, I'm not even sure if I want to be with him ( different situation) has anyone ever done pregnancy on their own and not felt guilty because I feel absolutly awful, we as a couple we just arnt working :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I’m sorry that things aren’t working out with your boyfriend. There are lots of single mums out there who do just fine...you need to do what’s best for you and baby whatever that may be so don’t feel guilty.

Maybe speak to your local children’s centre or ask your midwife (or google) if there are any single mum groups you can attend for support? Xxx

I did it alone with my second. My first was 1 and soon after finding out I was pregnant my husband and I split up. I felt guilty at first that the kids would never know what it was like to be part of a traditional family but that didn't last long. I coped just fine and it was easier to see it was a happier home just the three of us so no guilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back