On the last picture!!!!

Kerry

Reaction score
Just have to share my exitement as my ticker finally moves onto the last picture!!

I cannot believe how quickly it seems to have moved along.......the main reason for setting up that particular one in the first place was so that the children could see where we were in the scheme of things and didn't keep asking when the baby was coming. Now it's on the last picture they think its coming tomorrow!! Luckily my eldest who is just 6 can read the words and knows its 4 weeks away yet (hopefully anyway!!).

Useless post I know but I am sure you will understand my excitement!!!

it has flown by hasnt it Kerry...though it seems to have come to a bit of a standstill for me. Still...it could be any time now for either of us hey?
Hope your feeling well? xx

i know the feeling kerry, it's SO exciting isn't it! so not a useless post at all!

though it seems to have come to a bit of a standstill for me.
i have to say i can agree totally with hels though!

Kerry

You are one of the ladies Im very close to in due-dates - so when you get excited so do I!!!!!

My ticker says 41 days (i think) that sounds sooooo much sooner than over one month, which it actually is. Just wish it would hurry up

then again, still bedridden which means baby stuff has not been washed so maybe its a good idea that is not right now!!!!

L x

I completely share your excitement Kerry, we have gone through TTC and our pregnancies together and they have just flown. I wish you so much happiness with your baby and hope that the next four weeks fly by within any problems or niggles.

I only have 9 weeks left!!!

Perhaps we ought to schedule our meet up for after your baby comes, i don't know where the time goes??!!!! :D

Best wishes and it definatly isnt a useless post!! I am almost on the second to last pic and get very excited when i move along a piccie! :D

Im with u all on this.............infact i should have moved a box on my ticker.........if i havnt its because that ticker is out by a day! Im due in the middle of Kerry and lisa...............i wonder who will b first! Its getting sooooooooooooooooo close......34 days for me (i think it now sounds less to say days rather than weeks aswell!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still Waiting!!! :x :x :D ............................for some reason my D/h and mum think I'm going to be early. Part of me wishes they were right and the other half of me gets too scared as nothing is ready - really need to start thinking about what I will need to take to hospital etc.

Its so frustrating not being able to drive at the minute and having to rely on everyone - I cant wait to get bits for my hospital bag!

L x

Why hasnt my ticker changed yet?????????????
I thought it changed at 35 weeks??????? :cry:

I think mine changed at 35+4 or something like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back