On hold.....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya girls

Just thought I'd let you know what's happening with me.

Our 2nd iui turning out to be a BFN completely messed with my head, was so angry and bitter and snappy and feeling like my life was on hold. OH could see this and has been very supportive, I've broken down, sulked....everything and I can't remember the last time we had sex :(

I spoke to the unit and have decided we will go for our 3rd iui in July/August. Give myself some time to 'live' as opposed to fret everyday about making a baby. We also have a camping trip and night out booked so we have something to look forward too.

As much as I want a baby, and as quickly as I'd like it to happen. I need to remember that it's not a sprint, it's a marathon and I still need to live my life or il resent myself in the future. And I don't want to push oh away by feeling sorry for myself all the time!

So I'm gonna try to not pop on here all the time, but I will keep in touch xxxx

Best of luck, chaza & I hope you're able to get back to normal & happy soon hun xx

Life is for living hun so go and have some fun you deserve it xx

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey honey.
xx

Good luck chaz, I think a little break will do you good to sort your head out. X

Is it terrible I'd only been back at it a month and feel the need to have a break already? xx

Chaz, im sorry the iui didnt work this time, you sound like youve come up with a good plan there, you will get your baby, but you have to exist and keep relationship going for the longer term, enjoy your mini pf break and good luck for july, nice to have it loosly booked in x

Enjoy the break hun and fx next time will be third time lucky.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back