On day number 8 now.........

Melly+2

Reaction score
And still no af, cant be arsed testing as i know what the result will be :wall: :lol: How long after af is late with no +test do you go to the docs, i really just wana get sorted out now, not that its been bothering me to much its nice not having af to visit for christmas :lol:

Not sure mel but make an app with them asap after xmas and they will more than likely test again for you and possibly take blood test's to see that way. But all the best of luck chick i hope you find out soon. :hug:

Well with my last pregnancy i was 12 days late and got a BFP on the 12th day!

i went to the docs on the 11th day and she give me a PG test to do the following morning to which all 15 ests came up BFP

Fingers crossed for you hunni hope this is a BFP for you :hug:

Hi hun, sorry you keep getting BFNs :hug: :(

Are you sure that you ovulated when you think you did? Have you been feeling stressed lately? This may have delayed ovulation and therefore made you late. I had regular 32 day cycles from February and then had a 55 day cycle back in June - I totally thought I was pregnant but kept getting BFNs, I finally went to the doctors and had a blood test which came back negative - then AF started the next day :wall:

Hopefully though, you are one of the ladies who don't secrete the hCG hormone into their urine, in which case only a blood test can show you are pregnant. I would go to the doctors as soon as you can because not knowing is horrible :hug:

:pray: 'ing its a bfp for you mel! maybe leave it a few days and test again using FMU :hug: :hug: :hug:

Maybe the BFP Fairy got caught in the christmas traffic in delivering?

Im still hoping for you hon, how annoyingly frustratrating though. Hang in there kiddo!

xxx

:hug:

thanks ladies, she came 9days late :roll: me and gal are gonna stop trying and just see what happens now its too stressful for me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back