on clomid...could It get a BFP?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by mnm0487, Feb 4, 2016.

1. mnm0487

mnm0487 Member

Hi all,
    I am currently day 31 of my cycle and 14 dpo. Of course, I tested early and all have been negative since day 10. On 8 DPO I had left sided pelvic pain but I also have a cyst on my left ovary. I have been extremely tired the past few days. I have had cramping off and on. My temp went down to 98.13 from 98.43. Im hoping for a BFP. with my first pregnancy, I got my BFP at 11dpo. So I am tempted to think i'm out for this one. Thoughts anyone??

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Give it a few more days, you could have ovulated/implanted a bit later than you think. Good luck xx

3. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

Gosh I don't know, it is difficult isn't it. You are still in with a chance until AF shows, so try to stay hopeful.

I'm also on clomid, I'm 12dpo and I've also had negative tests. With my previous two bfps (that I mcd) I didn't get a positive until 13dpo. So if I get a negative tomorrow I know I won't be able to stay hopeful at all! It really plays with your mind doesn't it!

How many more rounds of clomid have you got? Good luck :)