On behalf of Paradysso.....

stephlw25

Reaction score
im writing this for paradysso (elaine) for some reason her pc wont open this forum website any more... it apparently her network stopping her, but this is the only site that wont open so she is guessing she has been kicked off for good now.

she says it was nice to chat to you all, but will no longer be loggin on.. if any one wants to keep in contact email her on [email protected] or msn her on [email protected]

She is also using emmasdiary now, so if any one wants to leave her a post or see alana pics then feel free!!

alana is doing well and elaine hopes all ur pregnancy and babies go well, and will miss you all.

BYE BYE

LOVE FROM ELAINE, DAN AND ALANA, AND JACK ( WILL BE BORN IN 2007 LOL :lol: )

woah why would she have been kicked off? I hope she can come back soon :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to make it clear that Elaine has NOT been kicked off the site. She PM'd me the other day saying that she could not view the forums, and I wrote back saying that I had only issued one ban recently and that was Dani. I have no reason to ban Elaine at all, and am surprised that she thinks this is the case.

I then went on to suggest that it may be the security software on her PC, because she did say that she could log in from other PCs. In fact, she said that she had given her login details to a friend who was sending the message to me on her behalf via our 'My Mail' option above. I made a few suggestions on how she could possibly rectify the problem, but did not hear back from her again.

It would appear from what she has said that the problem is specific to her own PC and, for that reason, unless she uses another PC or rectifies whatever issue she has on her own PC, then she will still not be able to view the forums. From this, how the conclusion that she has been banned can be reached I have no idea.

So. This is to clarify - I have not banned Elaine and her username and password are still active.

thats a shame, maybe she has a virus?? i had a virus that stopped me using one of my favourite sites a year or so ago... it could be that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back