OMG!!!!

Linda

Reaction score
been for my growth scan today..

Bean already weighs 7 & 1/2 pounds and they reckon by the time i pop bean will be about 9 lbs :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

everyone will be having tiny babies and i'll be spawning a 2 year old........ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the midwife did say that it's not the size of the baby it's the position it is in during the birth.

the consultant said as i have a wide pelvis it shouldnt be a problem to have a normal delivery.....

i have to go back next week to see someone else.........

your not kiddin Hun,

i wonder if i can coax it out like tomorrow...... :pray: :pray: :pray:

seemingly they all have similar size heads and that is the worst bit- think positive! :shock: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know people that have had small babies and then gone on to have a big baby and they say that is easier with the bigger one as they help themselves move down and out better

ryan was 8lb 5 at 38 weeks, born 10lb 7.5oz. so u could be in for a 10lb'er :cheer:

They can be one to two pounds out either way at your stage though so dont worry too much. And a 6lb baby can have a head the same size as an 8 lb baby which is the hard part - little chubby legs and arms arent the hard bit to push out :hug: :hug:

maybe its just very tall? we had a growth scan and she said if for any reason the baby is tall or short, there estimates arent accurate. my last was tall. and they guessed weight to be 8lb + so im expecting a 9lb'er if it takes after daddy :shock:

good luck, did she tell u the head size? thats the important bit :rotfl:

I've had one 7lb 13 oz babe (1st) and all the others 9lb, no difference and no tears...breathe it out girl you'll be fine :hug:

well i gave birth at 36+5 and he was 8lb7 lol..perhaps you will go earleir than date now.. u know know..

clairescunny55 said:
ryan was 8lb 5 at 38 weeks, born 10lb 7.5oz. so u could be in for a 10lb'er :cheer:

crikey..........

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back