OMG

katieelisexo

Reaction score
There's no one else to talk to as everyone's asleep, but OH MY GOD how am I going to cope with this pain?!

Labour has definitely kicked off, contractions are every 10/15 minutes and my tens is only taking the edge off :( my ball is helping but all I want is to sleep! :(

Sorry for the million posts, I'm freaking out!!

xxxxx

Defo omg that's brilliant news. Is ur oh with u? Or is there anyone u can call babes? When u r on ur own everything including pain is just that little bit scarier. U need someone near u who u love and trust, and hopefully they will help calm u!! Exciting for another labour thread but scary for u Hun . Take some deep breaths and try and think happy thoughts ( rubbish advice I know babe, sorry!) xxx

Eeek good luck! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Aww :(

Good luck xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Big hugs get someone awake and ask them to rub your back/ shoulders pop the tv on and try and distract yourself pace up and down a bit and or take a warm bath or shower too yay and best of luck xx

Awe hope someone is up with u by now hun. Loads of luck U CAN DO IT!!! Xxx

Good luck today! Hope you were able to get some sleep before it all starts. xx

oh my gosh! good luck!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you!!!!!! xxxx

Yayyyyy!!! Exciting! Quite jealous, I'd happily do labour again haha! Good luck

Oh and don't worry about the pain!! I didn't have an ideal labour (drip and forceps) but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Take what pain relief you want and get drunk on gas and air :) xx

Last edited:
How exciting! Hope you're doing ok x

I got to 7cm at home all by myself!!

Oskar was born at 15.07 on the 9th. I am absolutely in love, he's the absolute love of my life!

Had an epidural, the most glorious of medicines I've ever known!!! Pushing stage lasted an hour :O I have a second degree tear and my body is now realising I gave birth!! In agony!

xxxxxx

Congratulations Katie!! well done for getting so far on your own :) xxx

Well done Katie!! Congratulations! Make sure you do a separate thread with a pic for us, when you get the chance. I hope the pain doesn't last too long, ouch! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back