Omg

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
I have seriously lost count of the times I have been sick today. I got to the bottom of my road had to pull the car over to be sick and didn't stop for 20 minutes. Managed to get home and was sick again just as bad. Bad shopping trip as I was sick several times in town and several since I got home. Ergh I stopped counting at like 20 lol. Loving it tho cos I know baby is hanging on an my hormones must be rising for my sickness to be getting worse. Feels more like all my other pregnancies now lol. God I'm so sick but so happy even if a little dehydrated. Blurghhh x

You poor thing. That sounds horrendous. Have you tried all the usual remedies - ginger, small amounts of food, rest, the wrist band thingy, I've also heard sprite?

I've been really lucky and not had much sickness, in fact I've just been feeling nauseas in the past couple of days - I'm 7 weeks 4 days. I'm hoping that it doesn't develop slowly and that I will be physically sick further down the line How did yours start / when? Is it every day?

I do find if I eat then it goes away for an hour or so. Then I need to eat again. I'll be the size of a house for two reasons in a few months! x

Oh gosh I had sickness like that with my son it was horrendous. Very good sign about baby though!! Excited for you xxxx

ahh poor you hun but I know what you mean just seems worth it for baby to be ok

It's all day every day all my pregnancies have been the same. Constant sickness and travel sick too. But I'd suffer with this and much more for baby to be ok. 9 days to d day nervous but excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back