OMG!!!

michaelsmum

Reaction score
I am in complete shock...I had my dating scan today and I've found out I'm having TWINS!!!! I was just worried they wouldn't find a heartbeat and they've found two!!

I'm over the moon of course, but also so worried. I think the main thing I'm worried about is financial. We can barely afford one and our house is only a small 3 bedroom which seems too small for my OH, me and my 8 year old DS as it is! One thing I'm not worried so much about is the support we'll get from family and friends, because although my family all live in the States, my OH's family are fantastic and we have some great friends. With my last baby, I didn't have any support really and my ex husband wasn't very supportive either.

We've been offered the Down's screening which must be done next week. I was going to have it done when I thought I was expecting one, but it gets more complicated with two, especially as they're probably not identical so may get two different results. I'm leaning towards not having the test done at all....

Thanks for reading my long winded post, but I needed to tell people who would understand!!

Congrats on your twins :) I am sure you will work it all out :love:

Wow congratulations , what fab news. Yes i never had screening for my DD i knew i was keeping her no matter.

X

oh wow!!! That is wonderful news!!! Congrats!!! Dont worry too much about the financial side of things hun, sounds like you have great support from family, and you know the saying...'where there's a will there's a way'. ;)

xxx

Omg congrats!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I wanted twins lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

wow congrats thats fab news but i totally know where your coming from on the finance point of view, things have a funny way of working themselves out. My friend had twins a few months ago and they are great xxx

Thanks, everyone! It's amazing, I just can't get my head around it. I know there are increased health risks with a multiple pregnancy, but my last pregnancy had no complications, so I'm hoping for the same. Fx!!

Huge congrats! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, everyone. It's sinking in a bit more now! I do have pics but I need to learn how to scan them on to computer to post them. A bit too much for me to do at the moment lol! I'll see what I can do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back