OMG!!!!!!!!!

Amylize

Reaction score
O....... M ........G!!!!!

It's finally sunk in!!!!!!!!!

I got to see my little peanut for the first time yesturday!!!! I was a day behind!!! My due date is now 14th August!

I actually now believe i'm pregnant!!!!!!

There is alittle body growing in my belly, it's overwhelming!

I can not believe how clear i can see facial features and peanut even looks like he/she has a fringe lol! I will try upload a photo this evening when i get home from work :)

xx:love:

Awww :) glad you're so happy now hun xx

Congrats hun! It's hard to believe its possible when u have PCO and are told its not gonna happen naturally, but we hVe proved them wrong!!!

Last edited:
Awww that's how hubby felt, it's amazing isn't it! xx

I think since i found out on 21st December i've just worried soo soo much and now im finally at 13 weeks! which was a complete shock me and my OH had a bet to see who was closet with date LMAO i thougt about 11+5 and he thought 12 weeks! so was nice to be even more than that!

I just cant believe it! AND ive only 7 weeks to wait till we find out what were having! i have a funny feeling a girl but i'm getting mixed relviews off family and friends lol

xx

That's brilliant! It's such an amazing feeling when you actually see it and believe it for the first time!

Aw that's great! Congrats! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Its a great feeling, isnt it! Also, you have the same due date as me!

It's AMAZING!

Still very strange knowing in 6 months time ish ill be a mummy!!

:) xx

I don't think I'll believe it til I've got a bump x

It is prob the most weirdest and yet amazing feeling im ever felt in 24 years lol I never thought I would fall pregnant espically naturally when I was told only about a year ago I would need IVF, so my little peanut is truely my wee miracle :) xx

i stil cant believe it x

P.s what a lovely scan photo on your avatar. I will eventually get around to posting my scan pic I keep looking at it lol on OH keeps catching me and if just smiles at me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back