OMG........

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've just done a pregnancy test...and turns out I am pregnant!! In total shock, and so very very scared all at the same time!

xxx

Congratulations! Was it a digi - how far on are you!? Finding out you are pregnant means you naturally feel scared & excited, try to relax and enjoy it, its such a special time! xx

Thanks ladies....I cant believe it tbh, had one of the worst days ever today, and was feeling a bit sicky n wondered..hmmm could I be pregnant........ Havent really had many symptoms either so thought it would be negative...I always get tender breasts so early on so know when Im pregnant (that was last two times..both sadly ended, one in termination and the other mc :( ), but not this time. Tbh, I probably would have trundled on none the wiser just thinking that my body was a bit haywire after my mc in Oct!!
Straight away two massive strong lines came up!!! It was just a cheapy test from boots so I dont even know how far on....
So so worried, scared, but really happy all at once. Dont want to get hopes up too much after last time.....

xxxx

Hi Hon

I too got my BFP on Friday after my MMC in late Spetember - I feel exactly the same as you but can't describe how happy I am - hopefully we can keep each other going

x

congrats mrskb, thats fantastic news!!! It's still early days, though I cant help but feel so happy, Im trying not to let myself get too over excited! There is still the pain of the mc there.....it's been such a roller coaster of emotion these past few months! When is your scan? Let me know how you are doing xx

Brilliant news Karolina, I'm so happy I'm smiling for you here xx

OMG indeed darling!

I have actual goosebumps!!

Huge congrats to you...

Whoop, whoop!

Try not to worry too much but do get your Dr to refer you to the EPU for an early scan (at about 7 weeks!)

xxxxxxxxx

PS - I think your ticker is a bit wrong LOL!

xxxxxxx

so happy for you sweety, you will be scared I know after the mc, but we are all here for you to vent it out soooo pleased for you sweety

Argh it must have been fate, km and kb getting bfps! hehe thats awesome news i'm so thrilled for you! Everything is crossed for a sticky bean! xxxxxx

Congrats hun, wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xxx

Thanks ladies :) I am still in shock, and trying ever so much not to get too excited!! I have an appointment with the doctor on the 26th (the earliest I could get!!!), so will defo be pushing for an early scan. I think I am around 5 weeks at moment, but can't be certain. The sooner I get a scan the better, as every time I have to pee (which is a hell of alot!!!!!!!!!), I am looking for bleeding!!! Grrrrrr.
Lol, yes carnat, my ticker is very wrong!! ha ha! :)
Hope everyone is well.....will keep you all updated!! :)
xx

bIG Congrats KM really hope this is your sticky bean!! xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back