OMG!! We got a BFP after June miscarriage!!!

mdsremos

Reaction score
I dont know why I have been feeling different these past couple of days but did a test yesterday (AF not due till either Monday or Tuesday) and it didnt come up with anything....checked the test an hour later and found a pale line which I thought might be an evaporation line although this hadnt happened with this test last time I tried one.

Tested again this morning with first urine and a pale line appeared, took different test from the same urine sample (this time a cassette test not a strip) and an even darker line!!! :lol:

Scared to death to be honest as we miscarried at our first attempt (got caught straight away on holiday in Canada) on the 17th June and having waited for a clear AF thought we missed ovulation last month but well supersperm (Dear Husband) has done it again!!!! OMG!!!

I'm just short of 4 weeks and just got a few niggles and really sore boobs but nothing to worry about. Might see the GP end of this week just to get it documented and see what happens from here. Also took the advice of Rachael and started a baby aspirin every morning from last AF to yesterday and stopped now so we'll wait and see what happens....crossing everything possible.

We have promised we are not going to tell anyone this time either as I know it was really hard on my parents as it would have been their first gandchild when I miscarried so hope to wait for first scan pics and go from there.

omg congratulations hun thats fantastic news
i hope u have a happy healthy 9 months :D
xxxxx

Big Fat CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are in the same boat as me.......I am nearly 6 weeks pregnant and scared to death of having another miscarriage!!! So far so good.....Doc told me that it would be REALLY unlucky to have another m/c. Usually first m/c means that your body is not used to it......

Wonderful News!!! BEST WISHES!!!! THINK POSITIVE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Many Many Many Congratulations!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic news - May your pregnancy be a happy and healthy one! ...Bet your other half is grinning from ear to ear and well proud of his boyos! lol :lol:

CONGRATLUATIONS

That's fantastic news. I hope you have a fab pregnancy with no probs.

Nicki.x :D :D :D :D

congratulations.... hope the next 9 months are happya nd healthy for you both.

What are the baby asprin for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back