OMG utter shock, BFP at age 44 after 20 months ttc.

Oh lillith, I was so happy to open your thread and now I read this. So sorry this is happening but we'll done for finding the silver lining, lots and lots of luck for next cycle xx

Thankyou Spirited away and Tigress, I am ok, we will miss this next attempt as my OH is due to arrive after I'm due to ovulate. It was the end of the world a few days ago but the more I think about it the more it doesn't bother me as I really wouldn't want this to happen again, I don't think I could take the heartache. Thankyou ladies for being so supportive, hugs to you all. xx

Thankyou TS, I am still feeling sad but do feel a little more positive today, bleeding has stopped, I find comfort knowing I can catch pregnant, I just keep telling myself that this was a poorly bean, the next one will be healthy xx

I can really sympathise with this. We lost our first a few years back and it frightened me so much we stopped trying. Fast forward to last year and we just wernt catching so refered to fertility clinic.

It's been 15 months since I finally got my BFP but I was so convinced that I was broken. When I lost last Sunday it absoloutely broke my heart but I today take comfort in the fact that I did get pregnant and it just maybe wasnt the right time because were holding out.

Crossing my fingers for you and big hugs too, it's a horrendous experience. I've been in and out of hospital and calls all week for tests. I'm so sorry lillith x

Spiritedaway I am so sorry for your loss, it's one of the hardest things emotionally that I have ever dealt with, I am dreading June the 5th next year which would of been my due date. I guess we just have to stay strong and try to remain positive that it happened once so it has every chance of happening again. Love and hugs to you, I hope we all get our rainbows. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back