OMG utter shock, BFP at age 44 after 20 months ttc.

Congrats!!
I got my bfp same day as you, so will see you in tri 1 at some point! (Too scared at the mo, letting it sink in) xx

Thanks ladies, I think I'm having a chemical, did another frer and the line is maybe lighter or the same so I'm not hopeful that this baba will stick. I'll do another test either tomorrow morning or Monday to see whats going on. x

Last edited:
Keeping everything crossed for you hunni xxx

Thankyou ladies, did another frer today and can't see any progression, did an opk and thats positive, it's all very odd, I have one last frer for tomorrow morning then might try a different make of test. xx

Thankyou ladies, did another frer today and can't see any progression, did an opk and thats positive, it's all very odd, I have one last frer for tomorrow morning then might try a different make of test. xx

Fx for you hun. Hoping for a good strong line tomorrow!

Not good news, line is barely visible today, have cramping so just waiting to bleed. Am devastated after all this time trying, I knew something was wrong as line wasn't progressing like it should. xx

Spoken to the nurse, she told me to expect bleeding to start in a few days and if no bleed to repeat test on Friday. I know the pregnancy has stopped, knew it wasn't right from the beginning, so sad. xx

congrats to you both!! i'm so happy for you! :)

I lost the pregnancy littleluck at 4wks 4 days, miscarrying as I type this. Thankyou ladies for all your support, this ttc lark is one huge rollercoaster of emotions.xx

Thankyou TS, I am still feeling sad but do feel a little more positive today, bleeding has stopped, I find comfort knowing I can catch pregnant, I just keep telling myself that this was a poorly bean, the next one will be healthy xx

Thankyou TS, I am still feeling sad but do feel a little more positive today, bleeding has stopped, I find comfort knowing I can catch pregnant, I just keep telling myself that this was a poorly bean, the next one will be healthy xx

I can really sympathise with this. We lost our first a few years back and it frightened me so much we stopped trying. Fast forward to last year and we just wernt catching so refered to fertility clinic.

It's been 15 months since I finally got my BFP but I was so convinced that I was broken. When I lost last Sunday it absoloutely broke my heart but I today take comfort in the fact that I did get pregnant and it just maybe wasnt the right time because were holding out.

Crossing my fingers for you and big hugs too, it's a horrendous experience. I've been in and out of hospital and calls all week for tests. I'm so sorry lillith x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back