OMG utter shock, BFP at age 44 after 20 months ttc.

lillith112

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm posting this, I had given up ttc, not preventing but decided it was never going to happen. I started agnus castus at 4dpo and it gave me sore boobs, also took melatonin for sleep which I thought gave me weird dreams. Had no idea I would be pregnant, did ICs all negative until this morning saw a squinter. Did frer and bang, nice line at 12dpo. Never give up hope ladies. We only DTD once this cycle on day of positive opk. I'm still shaking, honestly can't believe it !!!. xx

Attachments

• WP_20160923_09_10_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160923_09_10_55_Pro.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 76
Congratulations again hun, so happy for you xx

Congratulations! I saw on one of your other posts you had a positive opk and I thought you might be preggers. Happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Congratulations! I saw on one of your other posts you had a positive opk and I thought you might be preggers. Happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Lol, yes Lou I did indeed get a positive opk which I thought was due to agnus castus messing my cycle up, the IC was negative yesterday. I had a few ICs to use up and love poas so thought I'd do one this morning. Saw a squinter so did the frer, blimey when does the shock wear off lol.

Congratulations Lilith that's great news. Remind me, have you already got two or three kids? Very exciting for you all!

Last edited:
Congratulations and that is a super line for 12dpo!

Congratulations Lilith that's great news. Remind me, have you already got two or three kids? Very exciting for you all!

I have 3 children from a previous relationship which was abusive. I met my soulmate nearly 2 years ago, we have both dreamed of this moment, one last baby together.
I still can't believe it !, the test has dried slightly darker now. x

Attachments

• WP_20160923_12_23_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160923_12_23_00_Pro.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Congratulations and that is a super line for 12dpo!

Yes that's what I thought Snowbee,blimey your not thinking twins ?. My af would of been due this Sunday. I'm off to Boots soon, will retest in a day or 2 see how the line progresses. x

Twins!! :) :) Fab news.

Thankyou so much everybody. Syd I'd be more than happy with just one lol, my wee was very concentrated this morning, maybe that's why I got a good line ?. I'm still finding it hard to believe, it's not sunk in yet. Bought 3 frers today just to keep confirming it lol.

Congratulations, fab news .... so happy for you xx

Thanks Karen, I love your profile pic, what a beautiful baby, I'm very broody now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back