OMG think Im going mad! Thought I was out but maybe not?

So I took a CB pregnancy test this morning and had the faintest line again. So difficult to get a good picture on a camera.

359c1bf97d6a5c3016ead9aeddb67db4.jpg

This one ive darkened up:-

11fbaa21a2ac828195854bd088769622.jpg

Can you see it? Im still bleeding bright red blood.

Yes I see it, those blue tests at not great, get a frer hun. It's definitely positive, don't worry about the bleeding, lots of women have periods while still pregnant, something to do with the hormone levels. Am so excited for you xxx

Congrats Hun. I see it too. It's up to you but you could always speak to your GP about the bleeding. Good luck Hun xx

Im struggling to get excited I dont know whats going on. Im going to go and get a FRER this morning. Im holding my urine in.

I definitely see it too, could the bleeding be IB?
Definitely get a FRER hun, exciting :)
I'm keeping everything crossed for you my lovely

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Is like a medium flow AF red bleed. Enough to fill a tampon in 3 hours.

I couldnt get a FRER so I picked up a Tesco test.

I can see the line too! Congratulations hun! Get a FRER please?

xxxx

Is like a medium flow AF red bleed. Enough to fill a tampon in 3 hours.

I couldnt get a FRER so I picked up a Tesco test.

I'm not sure if an implantation bleed would be that heavy, I never had it with my 3 pregnancies. I would just keep an eye on the bleeding and retest, maybe book to see your Dr next week so they can do bloods ? xx

I think its a chemical ladies. I took a Tesco test (blue dye) after holding my urine in for 2 hours and I got a BFN. Here is the picture:-

8c0f6db16548c3406aeb52d103e358a5.jpg

I am going to go to Morrisons this afternoon to get a FRER to test with in the morning just to rule things out.

I would say there is defo a line on that pic Hun xx

324da9fac2a9a83369cfed139f766ecc.jpg

It could be my phone but I'm sure I can see a line on that one. I've tried to make it darker.

What's the sensitivity of the tesco and clear blue? Xx

I can see a line on all of them. A frer has slimmer lines and it isn't going to be a darker one as hcg doubles every 48 hours. I would lean more to think it's a failed implant or early on fault with cell dividing after it could've implanted. But with bright red blood at the mo I wouldn't waste money on a frer. Wait a couple of days and perhaps use ic's and do a digital one throughout next weeks of the lines are becoming stronger in the meantime. Because in the very rare case you're just bleeding but are actually pregnant x

I can't see a line on the Tesco but blue dye tests are notoriously crap !. Get a frer or pink dye test, they're much more reliable. xx

I did a FRER and a BFN. Ive put it down to a chemical this time. Im ok ladies I wasnt very hopeful what with my bleeding full red.

So sorry Laura, the disappointment either way is horrible! Fingers crossed for you next month xx

You can still bleed and be pregnant, don't give up hope yet, I'd do a test with fmu, it might be too diluted during the day to show a positive xx

Omg I 100% need to find the answer on posts like these.

I wish you lots of love and hope in the morning you have a strong line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back