OMG they forgot to mention that...

lozzi

Reaction score
...Well ive glanced through my manual for the baby model 2007... and they forgot to mention the climbing thing.

She climbs EVERYWERE

I mean, i cudnt even climb were she climbs.. nothing is safe lol

She is on the verge of running round my lounge too... o..m...g eh :shock:

She'll walk with the walker and keeps going to make a step but stopping..

but yeah anyway

CLIMBING BABIES!??!?! wtf...

Just wait until you've got a climbing, jumping and running baby Lozzi! Id love to tell you it gets easier but.......... :rotfl:

lol millie cant crawl or stand yet but she's already climbing :lol:

Nathans just getting into climbing now :wall: Aimee still climbs everywhere, She climbs through the side of the stairs, on the kitchen table, in her dolls pram, on the tv stand ect. Drives me mad!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yes its why bookshelves got nicknamed baby ladders in our house... :rotfl: :rotfl: Just wait till they become fairies/superman/spiderman... then you have a full Houston Launch sequence going on on your sofa...

Then theres the getting trapped places too... if you remember you're mum said it loads of times when you were little, you'll hear yourself repeating the same thing...

"just because it has a hole in it doesn't mean you need to go sticking your finger, hand, arm, leg, head in there...!" btw soap and oil are not as effective as people make them out to be.. :think:

Jam has climbed onto the windowsill and blown raspberries on the window before :roll: I nearly made him fall off cos I panicked and yelled at him to get down and he cried when he realised he couldnt :lol:

same here emma keeps climbing on things she climbed on the sofa today to give me a hug and crawls to things just to climb on them even though she cant walk yet and she keeps loosing her temper when she cant climb over things like the gate to the kitchen :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back