OMG the trots

Natural mamma

Reaction score
OMG i have suddenly got an explosive case of the runs.......its gushing out of me. I feel fine drinking lots !!! It came on suddenly, i have now been to the loo 4 times in the last 1/2 hr. A bug ???? I hope it doesn't harm bambino :shock:
Sorry if its to much info :oops:

I had a bug in the late stages of my pregnancy with bam, i rang the MW second day of throwing up and diahorrea and she said so long as i maintain my fluids, then bubs will be fine

I read that having diahorrea around your due date means you could be going into labour soon. Thats if its not a tummy bug. Drink lots of water so you dont get dehydrated :hug:

could be the "clear out" before labour... sometimes it can happen a week or two before... I keep getting the odd bout of it occasionally x :hug:

keep hydrated, i am here in agony with cramps, runs and sickness...labour ward say norovirus, so i can't go in for my anti d on monday - got to wait 48 hours. There are loads of bugs at the mo hun :hug:

I had it really bad 2 days before labour, doc said it was a good sign which it was

Could be the clear out before labour like others have said, but could be that nasty winter vomiting.

Hope you feel better soon. xxx

Thanks girlies....no sickness, am eating but i am still shitting through the eye of a needle :oops:

If i go early i'll be amazed...never had a clearout before labour before :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back