OMG sex lol

Babylicious

Reaction score
My bump officially gets in the way now, we tried every position and I ended up laughing so hard I couldn't stop :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

we can still spoon, but to be honest i can't really be arsed...!!!

Babylicious said:
My bump officially gets in the way now, we tried every position and I ended up laughing so hard I couldn't stop :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: My hubby and I gave up at about 30 weeks too as we just spent a whole hour laughing just trying to find a comfortable position :shock: :rotfl: It's not that we've gone off it it's just I can be arsed anymore...takes up too much valuable energy :sleep: :bored: :rotfl:

I'm beginning to find it more of a challenge the bigger the bump gets.

It's the one thing I don't like about pregnancy. I aint giving it up though :shakehead:

We still manage - DH would explode (literally!) if I didn't.
Plus, it's the only thing that stops bump kicking me in the lady bits!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Its a rarity for us these days but when the mood takes us we have fun making it work :rotfl:

lol my OH is starting to find it abit odd now at 32 weeks but we still manage it sometimes. i find missionary position works best btu he has to work even harder keeping him self upright so he doesnt squash my bump lol

Me and oh still had sex till my dues date (i was measuring big too) only one we couldnt do wwas missionary for bvious reasons, it made me go itnto labour, all hail doggy style :cheer:

I find it really uncomfortable but you know what say about it starting labor :D

My OH (who's normally a sex maniac) seems to be slightly put off now my tummys started moving :lol:

muppetmummy said:
My OH (who's normally a sex maniac) seems to be slightly put off now my tummys started moving :lol:

Ditto.

I'm getting rather annoyed with OH now.
In 1st tri when I felt so sick and tired I didn't want to do anything other than sleep he was like a sex starved nympho now he's the opposite and I'm acting like the nympho!!

I said to hubby the other day that we'll have to 'try' and have sex again soon as it is ment to help bring on labour.... we looked at each other then started laughing.... he replied with "how are we going to manage that exactly?!" :lol:

Junior goes all quiet when we do, but i get awful braxton hicks afterwards :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back