Omg painful movements !!

Aries29

Reaction score
Wow this past 3 days I've been in pain with the babies movements. I have to stop and breathe for a few minutes - he actually feels like he's doing cart wheels. 2nd pregnancy and my 1st was nothing like this ( 10year ago). I'm 30.

Saw my midwife at 28 weeks but I don't have any further visit with her until 35 weeks ! I'm only 32 weeks now :(

Any mums find 2nd pregnancy more painful ? I've never known any one say their baby moves this much ..... He never stops lol

Last edited:
I have experienced the same. I mentioned it to my midwife and she brushed it off so I guessed it was normal. This is also my 2nd pregnancy. I thought she was going to be really big as the movements are big but at my growth scan last week (I'm now 36 weeks) she was measuring on the slightly smaller side. Sorry I can't be of much help but wanted you to know you aren't alone xx

I've had a few painful movements that have literally taken my breath away

Well at least I'm not alone :) . He is always on the go, I thought he would settled into head down position by now but he's still swirling right around - he was estimated as 3lb 3 2 weeks ago so could be around 4lb 3 now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back