Omg OH snoring!!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
It's driving me mad!!! I am so tired :( and am now camped out on the sofa and I can still hear him!!!! He's going to have to do something before Albert arrives or he's going to have both of us to deal with. When I got up he asked me if I was ok and I could have kicked him, No I'm not bloody OK!!!!!! No wonder Albert goes quiet, the poor little thing must be as knackered as I am :( xxxxxxxxxx

Ahh, try nome strips for his nose, i pit them on OH during the night if he starts snooring, he wakes up in the morning, like wtf how'd that end up there.

Hahahaha. I got the throat spray once and nearly drowned him with it lol. Going to have to do something it's driving me mad xxxxxxxx

Aww Hun I bet it's a nightmare! I get annoyed with a tiny squeak in the night let alone heavy snoring! Xxx

Have you tryed punching him or kicking him I always find that works lolxx

Have you tryed punching him or kicking him I always find that works lolxx

Lol the last time I did I broke 3 of his ribs :shock:, altho he gets the odd kidney punch but it just didn't work last night :(

try holding his nose closed for a second it's what i have to do with my hubby and he soon shuts up! lol :D

I wear earplugs to bed cos OH snores, my son heavy breathes as well I can hear it from the next room. I'm not sure I'll be able to wear them when the baby arrives, I guess it depends how loud baby's cry is.

I kick my hubby!!!!!! At the min I am so not sleeping and he's got a cold as well so its making it worse!!!!!!! :-/ I could smother him with a pillow most nights but I tend to refrain as I do actually love him lmao xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back