OMG never thought I'd post here !!!!!

Oh thank goodness the baby is ok :) I'm Due around 16th November but it coukd be a bit later as I Ovulated later than usual, still in shock I keep testing just to make sure even though I'm 7+2 today ;)

xxxxxx

What does hubby say ? How did you tell him ? Tell me everything! What are your symptoms?

Hubby is so excited too! !! Been talking baby names tonight :)
I had symptoms pretty early, felt nauseas and was peeing more frequently, just thought it was my body playing trucks with my mind, had some weird spotting about 4 days before AF was due and weird cm but still didn't believe it thought AF was arriving
Then my symptoms dissappeard completely the day before I got my Bfp I really thought I wasn't pregnant
I cried when I got my positive FRER and then got a 2-3 on the Digi
I was 3 days late before I tested

How are you feeling? How many weeks are you?

I'm so happy were both going through this together :)

Xxxx

Hey clover, how are you feeling Hun? Hope you and baby are doing well :) xx

Hubby is so excited too! !! Been talking baby names tonight :)
I had symptoms pretty early, felt nauseas and was peeing more frequently, just thought it was my body playing trucks with my mind, had some weird spotting about 4 days before AF was due and weird cm but still didn't believe it thought AF was arriving
Then my symptoms dissappeard completely the day before I got my Bfp I really thought I wasn't pregnant
I cried when I got my positive FRER and then got a 2-3 on the Digi
I was 3 days late before I tested

How are you feeling? How many weeks are you?

I'm so happy were both going through this together :)

Xxxx

Im goog thanks really struggling with sickness and work and doing essays lol but we will make it in the end

So happy for you ! Three days before you tested that is some will power hun !

Im 13 weeks today , told you i will keep a seat warm for you in trimester one

So glad to really makes a difference if someone was there from the start with you xx

Hubby wont talk names yet are you going to find out the sex ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back