OMG iv got a daughter!!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by PINK BUTTERFLY, May 20, 2013.

1. PINK BUTTERFLY

PINK BUTTERFLY Well-Known Member

My Chloe is 5 months old and I still have OMG moments! I look at her when she is asleep in my arms and think "OMG I'm a mum, I have a daughter who is going to grow......."

I still get these feelings even after 5 months x

2. clairebear22

clairebear22 Well-Known Member

I still get them now and Jack's 23 months lol.

OMG this time next month i'll have a 2 year old!!!!! x

3. PINK BUTTERFLY

LOL :) it's mad how one minute your TTC (hopefully not for long) then you go through the pregnancy worrying about every pain, and scan then labour then BOOM you have a baby....it seems like iv blinked and she is already 5 months old! X

4. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Awwww. I think this too, sometimes. I am not naturally maternal, and TBH, T drives me nuts most days, but I get these moments too. I can still remember you being in TTC and I sent you my remaining OPK strips!!! And now you have a five month old daughter. Crazy stuff... xxx

5. PINK BUTTERFLY

Oh yes.....I remember :) it's crazy isn't it! X

6. Mrs Wibbily

Mrs Wibbily Well-Known Member

My eldest is 4 next week and I have those moments ALL the time! Totally mind blowing, even when they drive you bonkers.xxx

7. Lou12

Lou12 Well-Known Member

Yup me too! I just look at him and think "wow, so amazing!" and "how did I create something so truly beautiful?".

8. kedi376

kedi376 Well-Known Member

My OH and I still stand next to her cot and just stare at her sometimes. We still can't believe how lucky we are. Being parents is one of the hardest things we have ever done, but also one of the most rewarding. It's truly amazing watching her grow and change.

9. tabbi

tabbi Well-Known Member

I still get them and my daughter is nearly 4. They never go. My mum says she still has them about us every few years lol.
    I can't believe I'm a mum, let alone a mum to 2 and expecting a third. You think how much your life has changed and don't expect it to of had such an impact.
    Still wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. They are so small and you just can't believe they are yours its a feeling I can't explain. Enjoy those moments as much as possible x x x