OMG iv got a daughter!!

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
My Chloe is 5 months old and I still have OMG moments! I look at her when she is asleep in my arms and think "OMG I'm a mum, I have a daughter who is going to grow......."

I still get these feelings even after 5 months x

I still get them now and Jack's 23 months lol.

OMG this time next month i'll have a 2 year old!!!!! x

I still get them now and Jack's 23 months lol.

OMG this time next month i'll have a 2 year old!!!!! x

LOL :) it's mad how one minute your TTC (hopefully not for long) then you go through the pregnancy worrying about every pain, and scan then labour then BOOM you have a baby....it seems like iv blinked and she is already 5 months old! X

Awwww. I think this too, sometimes. I am not naturally maternal, and TBH, T drives me nuts most days, but I get these moments too. I can still remember you being in TTC and I sent you my remaining OPK strips!!! And now you have a five month old daughter. Crazy stuff... xxx

Awwww. I think this too, sometimes. I am not naturally maternal, and TBH, T drives me nuts most days, but I get these moments too. I can still remember you being in TTC and I sent you my remaining OPK strips!!! And now you have a five month old daughter. Crazy stuff... xxx

Oh yes.....I remember :) it's crazy isn't it! X

My eldest is 4 next week and I have those moments ALL the time! Totally mind blowing, even when they drive you bonkers.xxx

Yup me too! I just look at him and think "wow, so amazing!" and "how did I create something so truly beautiful?".

My OH and I still stand next to her cot and just stare at her sometimes. We still can't believe how lucky we are. Being parents is one of the hardest things we have ever done, but also one of the most rewarding. It's truly amazing watching her grow and change.

I still get them and my daughter is nearly 4. They never go. My mum says she still has them about us every few years lol.
I can't believe I'm a mum, let alone a mum to 2 and expecting a third. You think how much your life has changed and don't expect it to of had such an impact.
Still wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. They are so small and you just can't believe they are yours its a feeling I can't explain. Enjoy those moments as much as possible x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back