OMG I was so embarrassed

Plaztikman

Reaction score
This should cheer you up...

So I went to look at pushchairs today with my mum, my missus couldn't make it, so I decided to make a little video of a push chair folding up and down so I can show her, enjoy hahaha

Matt

http://youtu.be/pDmrHmDQ_v8

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Haha how funny! Bless you for trying tho and getting in a tizzy :)

To be fair, how are you supposed to check the prams out when they are all chained up? We went to Mothercare to look at prams too yesterday and I couldn't figure out how to fold up half of them and had to ask for help. You need to see how small they fold up to see if they will fit in your car!! x

hahahaha fail man but funny as hell

Thanks haha, I've emailed it to Youve Been Framed. Have to wait and see, would be good if it got on, it would pay for the push chair haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

We asked the lady in the store to demonstrate to avoid the obvious disaster if we tried!!! Hehe

My friend did this but was a shelf full of candles in glass jars. She cut her hand shelf was overloaded, lucky her 2 and 4 year old were not with her.

Oh thank you hubby and I have just watched this after trying to put our pram together for baby's impending arrival, it was easier learning to drive, we had a giggle at the vidwo and both looked at eachother and said youd think that was us haha, do they think people are gona steal the prams?

Oh thats funny, thats bound to get on the tely!

Thank you sharing your moment !!

Made me laugh so much the first time ive just watched it again

You'd be surprised you know about prams being stolen... they are getting nicked often cos they are so expensive people can sell them on at an ok price and not just brand new ones off buses and all sorts seriously.

Wow really just never thought people would do that, but I suppose if you steal things youll take anything

hahaha!

Made me and my boyfriend giggle. Bless you for trying to make a little demonstration video :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back