OMG!!! have u seen the price of...

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
NAPPIES....

£5 pound for like 10 nappies that wont last a baby a day and a half... its outragous!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are even more expensive in Spain...

11€ for just 17 thats for a shops own brand too, not a top brand .... and you have the remember the average wage is MUCH MUCH lower here (500€ a month is the basic full time salary)... and you can forget about that trusty child benefit, we don't get anything like that either... :roll:

sainsburys have a 1/3 off all nappies this week :D might be worth stocking up!

£5 for 10?

Where have you been looking? LOL

Sainsburys are doing 1/3 off all nappies at the moment so you may want to look there.

ive got about 8 packs of nappies in the boot of my car! and about 4 in my flat! lol just in case i have a c-section and cant be assed to go get some more.... altho i could have asked my mum to get them and i wouldnt have to pay her back!!

ive been in asdas lol they have specail offers but i was just thinking in the long run wen the offers aint there nomore i will be paying of debt for nappies 2 god nos any1 lool

Ive just bought a pack of newborn pampers for £3 at Asda (28's)

Im using disposables until i am in some sort of routine and then using totsbots reusables whilst at home.

thats what we are doing nicola, plus the first baby poos always stain :puke:

lol just in case i have a c-section and cant be assed to go get some more.... altho i could have asked my mum to get them and i wouldnt have to pay her back!!
mite u have to have a c-section hun? how come?

asda does boxes of like 8p for a 10r.. and newborn ones are like 150 for 20something if you want pampers then yeah.. i suppose you will be paying more for them..

i dug out my re-usables now im getting back on top of the washing...

that cant have been for 10 nappies !

altho ive got enough newborn to last about 3 babies

have got couple packs of size 2 now that came with free wipes

and mil just brought round a big bag of size 3 lmao

my MIL gave me £100 in boots vouchers :cheer: :cheer: am going to stock up on nappies next week when i go off on leave, but will be getting the enviro-friendly ones. wish i could get the reusables, but it'll be too difficult til we move to somewhere bigger...

I've bought a couple of packs of the nature nappies (the enviro friendly ones and the wipes)

the last pack i bought were £4 for 28 pampers from morrisons

Babylicious said:
less than £4 a pack here for 28 newborn pampers

same here think its something like £3.75 for a pack of newborn, and i stocked up when boots were doing there 3 for 2 offer.

We didn't use many newborn size nappies but used a helluva lot of size 2 and 3's so bought them in the large packs - 2 for £16 in Boots. Use advantage card to get points and eventually you'll have enough points to buy more nappies :D

Yes, and boots vouchers :D

Also buy in baby wipes when they are on bogof cos you never realise how many of them you use. The boots wipes and pampers wipes are on bogof at the mo and everytime I go to boots I pile up as many as I can carry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back