OMG 'glabour' birthing outfits.

redbear

Reaction score
That lass from one born every minute is selling outfits for labour - was it only me who thought it was a bakini top with a swim skirt? At most it was a square of costume material with a bit of string on.

'just thought I would give you all an update on ‘glabour’ birthing outfits!
An order form will be available to download very soon and payment can be made via paypal,
In the meantime use the contact page to send any questions you may have about our ‘glabour’ outfits'

I think ill pass....

I'm with you it was a bikini with a swim skirt.

Wow now there's an idea ....

PMSL!!! I think what I'm wearing will be the last thing on my mind and I bet the midwives found the outfit hilarious x

Hahahaha shutttt uuuup!!!!!! That sounds like the worst type of TOWIE you can get lmao

I think she must have been big headed to think anyone cared what she was wearing. The midwifes probably thought she was a tit, they look at women giving birth everyday its not like there going to be bothered what they have on.
She also has tips for how to dress while pregnant one of them is 'wear heels' exactly what the midwifes recomend not to do - i dont think she is very bright.

Last edited:
Heels???? I can only just stand upright in trainers lol

Ill get the link hang on she is so full of herself- she must think she is Gok Wan lol

There are just no words......seriously xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

That's some serious stagnant water in the gene pool :roll:

God...clothes are the last thing on my mind! If I get the water birth I hope for then I'll just be jumping in naked! Labour is not some fashion catwalk. Well, obv was for her. Knew that being on OBEM would get her publicity.

I was reading that, I think because there was so much press over it, but I don't think it was good press. Suppose only time will tell how well they will sell but I'll be passing. I'm sure the MW's and who ever else have seen many lady parts before :) x

:blush: - ok dont all kill me at once but....

I ordered a swim skirt off of amazon - thats what i thought she was wearing - cos im having a water birth, and not entirely convinced that i wanna be stark naked the whole time.

Also - the bit about heels - there is actually scientific evidence that a 2inch heel tilts your pelvis and in turn improves posture - - reason i know this is cos i have a tilted pelvis which causes a lot of hip pain (although apparently being pregnant has solved this problem) - and being in heels compltely relieves the pressure for me. - each to their own though.

xxx

Tbh I'd feel more comfortable in one ESP if I was being filmed!

I agree l_maclean, I am having a water birth (well hoping I can have one) and I think I would feel better wearing something to atleast give me some dignity.

Personally if I knew I was going on TV, I would want to look good too. Maybe a lil vain I admit but hey ho, thats just me :)

On another note, I wouldn't buy one of her swimsuits but hey, hats of to her for trying!

x

I must say ladies you really won't care what you wear in labour I have birth in a tshirt and purple Winnie the pooh socks!!!!!!! Lol the tshirt said does my bump look big in this?? Lol I honestly think you leave your dignity at the door when you walk in xxx

Haha Vicki, I totally know your right but can't help but just hope I keep some sort of dignity and not scream the place down either lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back