Omg girls everywhere!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Every pregnant lady I know IRL who has found out the sex is team pink. Eight of them! Not a single blue baby anywhere!

Makes me think even more that I'm having a boy!

Xx

I'm the opposite - boys everywhere! x

My folks have 5 grandsons, number 6 is on his way. Not a sniff of a girl to date!!

xxxxx

Must be something in the local water LOL. I was in the west country on hols when we conceived so maybe ill be different!

Xx

Everyone I know who is pregnant are having girls too. Must be a girl baby boom at the moment :) xx

Haha all boys here. But 1 girl xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Girl baby boom near me too! Definitely! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I need to move to your area and get me some of that girl water! x

I'm the same literally girls everywhere, we are the only ones having a boy! Makes me even more happy to be having a boy x

So far my friends are one of each ive a few more due these next couple of weeks so ill b wondering what they all have. Im convinced im having a boy because all my friends have girls so I just think ill b the one to have a boy lol

All of us in our NCT group had girls! Girl boom!

Years ago my mum was in the paper as she was one of 5 mums that all had boys within a couple of months of each other and thy all worked at the same place.
In the last 2 years there have been 8 boys born amongst me and my friends and then one girl broke the cycle and had twin girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back