OMG COULD IT BE ? (update)

:pray: hope its a bfp have you tried using the same test you did the time you got a line

I would suggest buying a clearblue test or one siilar just to put your mind at rest hon...

I hope it is a bfp for you!

x

Jemz, give us an update if/when you test again! I just tested again (the same stick) this morning and got that same faint line (eerily similar to your picture). Ooh, it feels like a soap opera ... tune in to the next POAS Street to find out the answers! Let us know if you get another BFP and good luck! :D

i just tested agen with those same pg test as yesterday (its a russian make the website is not even english eek lol)

i see a v.v.v.v.v faint line im lamost convinced theres something there. i have a feeling im testing to early. next week a clear blue its all or nothin

I hope you get your BFP's i did a test that screamed negative at me before i got my BFP, and it was just that one test picked it up and the other one was rubbish, so good luck xxx

the test i did earlier is it an evap ?
Picture14.jpg

Hmm Jemz I can see a line there! But the question is did you see it before 10 mins was up? I think after a certain time frame it has a bigger possibility of being an evap line, whereas if you saw the faint line within 10 mins (I think) it is probably positive!!

I guess test again tomorrow and see (well, that's what I'm doing!) and good luck, hope that line gets stronger in the next few days!

no as i sed b4 i was sure i saw something i kno ppl say evaps are colourless but the line is pink.

good luck for tomoz hun hope its a bfp for you :pray:

i can definately see the line there and it looks pink!

i was also told that evaps are a grey colourless kinda colour so can it be an evap?

hope it is a BFP hun! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back