OMG COULD IT BE ? (update)

jemz24

Reaction score
i tested coz ive been really ill. im due on in 4 days but

Picture5.jpg

Ooooo I can see a definate line there hun, faint but still a line :cheer: :cheer:

looks like a bfp to me hun congratulations :dance:

I can see the line Congratulations :cheer:

yep i can see it :dance: Ive just found out im pregnant and my test looked like that 4 days ago. Same test too! :D :D

OMG congratulations - an early christmas present :cheer:

Wow it's BFP month, this month :D Congratulations :cheer:

thanx girls i cant believe it, it was so unexpected.

i wont tell my OH yet till the line is a lot more prominent,

im soooo excited :cheer: :cheer:

Well I must need glasses cause I cant see it but Congratulations, hope you have a fantastic 9 months!!

well i knew not to celebrate to early as it seems to be a fluke.

i just took another test "pregnatest" never heard of it so no sure if they any good (any excuse lol) but was negative i was convinced there was something there, but ive learned not to go down that road.

so confused over that test i still got it and it still shows a clear line :?

Ok, I registered and came out of lurk mode just to reply to this post because I'm in a really similar situation! Was that test an internet cheapie that has a sensitivity of 10 mIU? I have gotten three of those lines on the last three tests, really really faint, look exactly like yours!

I'm cramping to beat the band and my period is due Sunday so I'm really questioning how accurate they are. But I hope they mean BFPs! Keep us updated.

it is the same as internet cheppies i can buy in wilkinson stores. im not sure of the sensitvity if its 10 then tha is a good sign as ive been testing with 25 and not gettin anything. im only 2 days late for my period but they are irregular as i was a week early last month so not sure when my af is supposed to arrive. gonna keep testin till a week goes by and if nothin well :(

hope its a bfp for us both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back