Omg! 6dpo

LRN

Reaction score
Literally only posted earlier on the trying to conceive thread about breast pain.

7 months of trying. 1 month of false positives.

is it, is it really positive?? And why is it so strong!?? Afternoon wee too..:pray:

I’m 6dpo… on what I thought was about to be my longest cycle yet of day 32…

24B8C2C5-15BC-4191-A45E-CCCA41899C03.jpeg

Wow that’s a blazing positive!! Can’t be 6 dpo though? I reckon you must have ovulated early x

Reactions: LRN
Wow that’s a blazing positive!! Can’t be 6 dpo though? I reckon you must have ovulated early x
I must have ovulated around 6th July. Going for the relaxed approach hasn’t helped me with dates :doh: but it got me pregnant :preg:
The 6dpo must have been the clear blue connected detecting pregnancy not peak. To see that line appear with my urine in seconds and so dark was a real shock x

Congratulations
That is a really strong positive line

I wonder if anyone can help me
So I’m due AF in 9 days but I’m experiencing a lot of pressure and mild cramping in my pelvic area.
I’m also urinating alot more & feel tired.

I don’t have sore boobs but I didn’t have with my 1st pregnancy

Congratulations
That is a really strong positive line

I wonder if anyone can help me
So I’m due AF in 9 days but I’m experiencing a lot of pressure and mild cramping in my pelvic area.
I’m also urinating alot more & feel tired.

I don’t have sore boobs but I didn’t have with my 1st pregnancy
Wait a few days and test. I quite often had them symptoms monthly but never came to anything. It wasn’t until the breasts hurt and I had spots that I thought I could be! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back