omg 3 days!!!!!

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
till my scan woohoo
hubby has said hes going to be cheeky and just ask what they think she is a boy or a girl as its hospital policy not to tell you but they might if we ask lol
cant wait to she her again then i can go get my sexing scan done :)
and then il be halfway there oh its all going so quickly
manda xx

Its flying past isn't it :)

So you are wanting to know then eh :) Shame your hospital isn't one that tells.

:hug:

Good luck!! Can't wait to see the pictures. If it's hospital policy not to tell then they probably won't, alot of people on here have found that..because they can't be 100% some won't tell just to cover their backs :( Are you going to have a private gender scan if they don't tell or stay team green?

we are booking a private sexing scan after this scan weather they tell us or not as i heard that at 16 weeks they cant be sure anyways just want a rough guess lol
so at 20 weeks we are going to have it done :)
my dad dont want to no what it is but i dont think il be able to controll myself on not tell everyone lol
manda xx

That's cool, we had our gender scan at 17 weeks and they said they were 99% sure it was a girl..cause they aren't allowed to say they are 100%. We managed to keep it secret from everyone till our 20 week scan, it wasn't that hard actually. But you won't be able to show your dad what clothes and stuff you have bought though lol

lol he knows iove already been buying pink stuff hehe its sooo cute and if its not a girl this time there is always next time :)
i no he wants me to have a girl as hes got to grandsons already and my sister cant carry girls so it would make his day
manda xx

:cheer: :cheer: Yay! How exciting! I think it's unfair though that some hospitals reveal gender and others don't.

Still trying to get my OH to agree to a 4d sexing scan when I'm 28 weeks. He's just bought a new truck though and has to wait and see how much money we've got left afterwards. My parents are gonna give me some money towards it for xmas, but it's £190 :shock: :shock:

blimey the place were i go for all my private scans its £120 but that will prob be my birthday prezzie from my mum
going to have a que of people there though by the looks of it as my little sister wants to come and i think my dad will want to aswell so should be fun :)
i defo want it done though as you will never get anouther chance to see that baby in our womb again
manda xx

I agree, you can never see your baby too many times! We're having a 4D scan on the 8th December, really can't wait to see some of our babys features! My Mum said it ruins it for when she's born, but I can't wait that long, just want to know everything about her! We're using Babybond - the package we're having is £175 but you get a lengthy scan, a DVD and some pictures..I think it's all worth it.

I really don't think it will take anything away from meeting baby at the birth. If anything it will make the waiting for it harder because we'll be even more excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back