Oldie back and unsure what to do

Karen&Jess

Reaction score
Hi, I was a member on the old forum for years whilst ttc my DD’s who are now 12 and 6. I had a bfp this morning, afternoon and evening, had 3+ on digi so at least 5 weeks. Totally unplanned, I was on the pill, obviously didn’t take it as carefully as I should’ve. I really didn’t think this could happen, I really struggled ttc with both kids, over a year with #1 using clomid, over 4 years with #2, failed clomid and had ovarian drilling surgery. To now think I could fall so easily and accidentally at my age is just mind boggling. That’s the problem, I’m 42! I don’t want more kids. I’ve not told DP yet. I don’t know what to do. Please help, I know termination is a sensitive subject on here, especially people long term ttc, but I’m seriously considering it
Thanks for reading if you made it to the end

Hi, I really think you need to discuss it with your partner for a start. I also sympathise with the situation you’ve found yourself in. It really is a dilemma but don’t let age alone be the deciding factor, plenty of women have babies at your age and much older.
Only you can decide what is best for you and your life circumstances, but please don’t do it alone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back