older brother trouble

mum16

Reaction score
hiya
well im expectind my 2nd baby in february 2006
i have a 1 yr old son but i dont no how he is goin to bw with the new baby..i can see him bein very jelous but i dont no what i can do 4 my son??
any suggestions??

Hi there

Im sorry about the late reply but been away from these forums for a while, I have two children and there is 16 months between them and i was worried about the jealousy as well.

Keep you son involved in your pregnancy, tell him whats going to happen and how he will be big brother when the baby comes along.

Also when friends come over to see the baby, ask them to make a fuss of your son first and say things "Can you show me your new baby brother/sister?"

Good luck with everything and hope it all goes well

Sian xx

hiya
thnks 4 that i think im going to try that as every1 seems 2 b makin a fuss n keepin talkin aboyt the new baby n my son seems a bit pushed out
i let him help me chose the name n he liked doing that n he keeps rubbin my belly n that but i jst dont want him 2 feel like i dont want him no more cuz of my new baby iff u no what i mean
xxxxx

my lil gurl Kylie is about the same age as tristan(is that wat ur sons called??)
i dont think she actually realises what is going on even though i have told her many times lol!!
ah well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back