Okie - odd one - nipples!!!!

Right this is probably an odd post considering I'm only 8 weeks but I just wondered has anyone else had this?

I was in the bath today and I was looking at my boobs, admiring how much they had grown (as you do :lol: ) and was looking at my nipples because I saw something white on the end.

This will probably sound really strange and odd but it is the only way I can describe it, so here goes.... It was like thin hard white stuff, sort of like when you squeeze a tiny spot but only the smallest amount of stuff comes out (TMI I know!) :roll: some of it was softer when I squeezed my nipple a bit more. Sorry it's the only way I can describe it :oops:

I feel like a right plonker talking about my nipples in such great detail, but has anyone else had this and could it be milk?? Even though I'm only 8 weeks?

My right boob is now bigger than my left and this is where the stuff was coming out of 9right boob). Have I gone mad :lol:

Ya not bad babe..had the same thing from about 8 weeks too :) xXx

The end of my nipples looks like a tiny white bump. I haven't squeezed them to try to make anything come out. My breast are not sore, just my nipples.

Hi

You guys are scaring me now - lol...

my left boob has the exact same thing! Sami you described it well!

Only thing is I'm not pregnant! :cry:

Strange huh! think its a side effect of coming off the pill 2 months ago.

Angela

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back